2012-08-27

Marriage 
... you work on your marriage? How do you feel about your marriage when you think of it?

I felt bad, worse and I did not enjoy it for a long time in a lot of ways, not that I questioned to be married, that was never an issue, I was just unhappy and not satisfied with myself and the way my marriage was going.

How wrong was I....




Since the day I met my husband I tried to be perfect! Yes, perfect. Now you are laughing, but be honest, who does not try to be perfect at first? Yes and then I got lost, lost and desperate.

I wanted to be the perfect wife, mother, friend, lover, housekeeper, chef and the list goes on and on...

And I failed...it got worse every day... oh how it sucks when reality strikes and this pink love glasses vanishes... you finally are married and live together for the first time...oh wow, WHO did I marry and this wasn't only me who thought that!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen