2012-08-27

Who am I ?????

Hi,

nice to meet you.

My name is Sandra, I am 29 years old and I really picked out the worst possible time to start my blog...
But like it is with a lot of things in life, when IS the right time?
So I just jump in the cold water and try....hopefully it will work out.

Just a little background info about me here, you will get loooots of me in all of the little sections of my (blog)life during my posts, so

I am German (so please ignore my misspelling and worse Grammar), I am married since almost 3 years, I am blessed from God with 3 wonderful children (7 years, a toddler and a preemie) and we moved to the USA end of April 2012, yes, just a couple of weeks ago and right now we are about to move for the third time (Germany/In-laws Nardin,OK/Moore,OK and now to Edmond,OK) and I should start packing boxes and organize myself....yeah well, I am not really motivated right now (can someone please wake me up when everything is done and set up in our new home??) and instead I write my blog and drink the 3rd cup of delicious coffee for today! 

Welcome to my world of coffee, kids, dreams and hitting the real life

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen